Daniel Cowan NZDipBus, LLB – PartnerFranklin Law
Daniel is an experienced commercial lawyer at Franklin Law where he specialises in commercial contracts, employment law, property transactions and trusts.
Daniel has more than 20 years experience in banking and finance. He previously worked as both a mortgage broker and a bank branch manager.
In addition to his Bachelor of Laws, Daniel also holds a New Zealand Diploma in Business (2011). This qualification strengthened his substantial skills in lending and securities, banking, economics and governance.
Daniel regularly assists clients with matters including:
- Buying, selling and leasing commercial premises
- Commercial contracts and contract disputes
- Business structures
- Asset sales and purchases
- Franchise and licensing agreements
- Shareholder agreements
- Company restructuring
- Employment advice including employment contracts and employment disputes
Commercial lawyer Franklin Law
Phone DDI: 09 552 0850 – Email email@example.com