Franklin Law’s First Home Buyers’ Seminar
Event: 9th October 2019 – Read more here on Facebook
Franklin Law (together with Kiwibank and Barfoot & Thompson) is organising a First Home Buyers’ Seminar at the Pukekohe AFC Clubrooms in Bledisloe Park on October 9, 2019.
- The benefits and drawbacks of home ownership vs renting?
- Interest rates are dropping – with further falls projected
- New government initiatives
- Welcome Home Loans – 10% deposit only
- Minimum incomes for borrowers with 10% deposit for a $650,000 purchase price: single $76,000, couple $77,000 (provided no debts / children)
- Various deposit payment options
- Inter-generational lending
- New homes, new builds – higher HomeStart grants are available