Glen specialises in Property Development and Commercial Law with a particular emphasis on issues pertaining to rural development and agribusiness. He joined Franklin Law in 2013 and became a Partner in 2016.
With considerable experience in rural subdivisions, farm sales and acquisitions, conservation covenants and transferable title rights Glen has a broad knowledge of the specific legal issues facing residents of Franklin. In addition to his areas of specialisation, Glen has a broad knowledge of Commercial Law, which enables him to give a more rounded service to his clients.
- Providing legal advice and assisting Castaways Developments Limited with a multistage 200-lot subdivision involving the establishment of an incorporated society and partitioning agreement
- Assisting The Land Vault Limited with sourcing hundreds of transferable titles from donor properties and facilitating the transfer to recipient properties
- Advising and assisting a local agribusiness on a multimillion-dollar restructure
- Acting for both vendors and purchasers in relation to the sale/purchase of high-value dairy farms
- Advising a local commercial property owner in relation to its significant portfolio of leases
- Speaking on an Auckland District Law Society panel on issues pertaining to advising clients entering retirement villages
- A regular speaker at Legalwise seminars on property development issues, easements and covenants
- Providing regular updates to the LexisNexis legal forms and precedents for easements and covenants
- Regular speaker on Wills and Enduring Powers of Attorney at the Pukekohe Possum Bourne Rymans Retirement Village