COVID 19 Alert Level 2.
To our valued clients,
Our office is now officially open for business by APPOINTMENT ONLY.
You can contact us via our main reception line (09) 237 0226 or 0800 842 972 or directly via the DDI number of the lawyer you are working with
to book an appointment time in advance. Like most businesses we have had to adapt how we operate during the Covid-19 Pandemic.
As we move forward to Alert Level 2 and beyond we are able to return to a more “business as usual” approach.
We want to make sure we are responsive to individual client needs in the best, most efficient way possible.
In order to keep you and our staff safe when you visit we will be following Ministry of Health guidelines, in particular we will;
- Ask any person who exhibits Covid-19 symptoms to stay away from our office (remember, we can still see you via video conference);
- Require appointments to be made in advance;
- Provide hand sanitiser and require all visitors to use hand sanitiser on entry;
- Keep a Contact Tracing Register with visitor details including: full name, contact details, time of entry/exit;
- Maintain physical distancing in the offices;
- Reduce the number of people in our offices at any one time;
- Clean surfaces regularly.
Take care from the Franklin Law Team