Estate administration can be a complex and challenging process that requires careful attention to detail and legal expertise. At Franklin Law, we understand that dealing with the administration of an estate can be a difficult and emotional time for our clients. That is why we are committed to providing personalized and compassionate legal services to our clients during this process.
Our experienced team has the expertise and knowledge to help clients navigate the legal and practical issues related to estate administration, including communications with beneficiaries, the distribution of assets, the payment of debts and taxes, and the handling of any disputes that may arise.
We work closely with our clients to ensure that their wishes are carried out, and that the estate is administered efficiently and effectively in accordance with the wishes of the deceased.
We are dedicated to providing exceptional legal services to our clients so if you require assistance with estate administration, please do not hesitate to contact us.
How we can help
- To locate a will
- Carry out wishes and directions in accordance with the will
- Obtaining probate and/or letters of administration (where there is no will) to have the legal authority to administer the estate
- Collecting assets, closing bank accounts and the sale of property in the deceased’s sole name
- Administration of estate – managing outstanding debts or accounts, including any tax obligations
- Distributing estates as directed by the will
- Advising executors and trustees on their role and reporting to them
- Communications and disclosure of information to beneficiaries
- Dealing with any disputes or claims made against an estate