Kelly Jones LLB – Personal Client Partner
Kelly joined Franklin Law in 2007 and became a partner in 2009.
Leading the Personal Client team at Franklin Law, Kelly is responsible for ensuring the firm’s high standards of legal services across a full range of personal asset protection matters.
Kelly’s areas of expertise are:-
Trusts and Estate Planning
- Advising on trust usage and ownership structures – asset protection and estate planning
- Advising trustees
- Formation of Trusts
- Review and restructure of existing Trusts
Wills and Powers of Attorney
- Life Interest Wills
- Enduring Powers of Attorney and General Powers of Attorney
- Obtaining Probate and letters of administration
- Administering Estates
- Advising executors and trustees
- Retirement Villages
- Reverse Annuity Mortgages
- Protection of Personal and Property Rights
- Ministry of Social Development Applications – Residential Care Subsidies
- Relationship Property matters, both at the commencement of a relationship and on separation
- Agreements between de facto couples and spouses
- Divorce/Dissolution of Marriage
Kelly enjoys working with individuals and families with a desire to add value to and help protect their personal assets.
Due to Kelly’s rural upbringing and time served as an officer in the NZ Territorial Army she has sound attention to detail. She is also committed to providing comprehensive yet practical legal advice and result-driven solutions to clients.
She prides herself on being accessible and has a high level of responsiveness to those who need her assistance.